Dashboard & Quick Menu
- Fixed an issue that prevented customized dials from loading.
- Fixed an issue that caused a duplicate image to appear when attaching a file to a task that already contains an uploaded image.
- Fixed an issue that caused the top of the calendar to appear cut off.
- Fixed an issue that permitted the change of a property tax jurisdiction from the bulk action menu for properties with unpaid invoices. Now, if the tax jurisdiction bulk action is selected for properties with an open balance the tax jurisdiction will not be changed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the ability to select a Work Ticket from the drop-down when the Separate Work Ticket checkbox is selected and then deselected when creating an estimate for an added change order.
- Fixed an issue that prevented multiple attachments from being saved to an opportunity.
- Fixed an issue that caused invoice types on service in an estimate that is not specified to be inaccurately reflected as Fixed Price Open Billing or Fixed Price on Payment Schedule. The invoice type should reflect the invoice type of the Opportunity.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Work Ticket notes from being saved when blank days are inserted on the Schedule Board.
- Fixed an issue that caused the OT Paycode Exception message to display even when the Exclude from OT option is enabled under the vacation pay code settings.
- Fixed an issue that caused the schedule list to refresh back to the first page when an item from the schedule list on a page other than the first is added to the Schedule Board.
- Fixed an issue that prevented an error message from properly displaying when overlapping time is submitted for a crew member.
- Fixed an issue that permitted Work Tickets to be uncompleted even when they are completed for a closed month when the Uncomplete option is selected from the Bulk Action menu.
- In legacy, fixed an issue that prevented pasting information into the Service Notes field of a Work Ticket.
- Fixed an issue that caused the total number of Work Tickets to appear inaccurately on the Work Ticket details screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused an extra day to be included when using the week filter for the Operations Scorecard Report.
- In legacy, fixed an issue that prevented the drop-down under the branch filter from appearing in the Profit and Loss Ticket Report.
- In legacy, fixed an issue that cause work tickets for inaccessible branches to appear under the Profit and Loss Tickets Report.
- Fixed an issue that caused allocated materials that have not been received to appear on a purchase receipt as an unknown allocation which would then duplicate cost.
- Fixed an issue that permitted invoices to be generated for an open billing invoice without a complete billing address. Now, there is an address required button that will populate when creating a new invoice.
- Fixed an issue that prevented emails that contain an added invoice line item and attached proposal from being sent to recipients.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the total of Batched Invoiced from being displayed once the batched is completed.
- Updated electronic payment subscription messages.
- Fixed an issue that caused customers designated to receive an email for a completed invoice batch to not receive the email.
- Fixed an issue that prevented issues without a subject created in Crew Mobile from being saved on a desktop computer when the subject is provided.
- Fixed an issue where the GET Opportunities endpoint inconsistently returned either the Aspire Order Number or the Master Opportunity Number for Change Orders when only the Master Opportunity Number should be returned.